Chapter 4, Sites 1023-1025, Hydrothermal Transition Transect:
- 04_03.TXT: Table 3. Depths and thicknesses of sand and silt turbidites from Holes 1023A, 1024B, and 1025B.
- 04_04.TXT: Table 4. Results of X-ray diffraction analyses of random bulk powders from Holes 1023A, 1024B, and 1025B.
Units of measure include intensity (cps) and integrated area (total counts) for peaks with specified d-spacings (measured in
- 04_05.TXT: Table 5. Mineral percentages (in relative weight percentage) for samples from Holes 1023A, 1024B, and 1025B,
based on X-ray diffraction analyses of random bulk powders.
- 04_09.TXT: Table 9. Geochemical analyses (wt%) of basalts from Sites 1024 and 1025.
- 04_15.TXT: Table 15. Composition of pore waters from sediments from Sites 1023, 1024, and 1025.
- 04_16.TXT: Table 16. Headspace composition data from Sites 1023, 1024, and 1025.
- 04_17.TXT: Table 17. Concentration of total, inorganic, and organic carbon, calcium carbonate, total sulfur, nitrogen, and
hydrogen in sediments from Sites 1023, 1024, and 1025.
- 04_21.TXT: Table 21. Selected index properties data from sediments collected along the Hydrothermal Transition Transect.
- 04_22.TXT: Table 22. Formation factor vs. depth in clay and sand.